Scholarships and Financial Aid program
up to 15% for 25 international students each year from the total study fee
up to 30% for 15 international students each year from the total study fee
up to 50% for 10 international students each year from the total study fee
up to 70% for 5 international students each year from the total study fee
Students living in Switzerland: SCHOLARSHIP UP TO 5000 CHF EACH YEAR (which should cover up to 100% of your study fee) valid only for students living in Switzerland
Important information before you apply for a Scholarship:
- First come - first served, which means, the first 20 qualified applications we receive asking for scholarships and get approved by our Dean or Head of academic study will receive the scholarship
How can you apply for a scholarship?
NOTE: ONLY our registered students can apply for our scholarships and Financial Aid program.
- Step 1: Send us all your documents
- Step 2: within 72 hours, The Admission office will inform you, if we can accept you or not.
- Step 3: if the Admission office has accepted you, we will send you an “Offer Letter”
- Step 4: This offer letter is valid for 15 days; within these 15 days, you should pay our Registration and reservation fee of 240 Euro
- Step 5: After we receive the down payment, we will issue an “Official Letter of Acceptance”
- Step 6: NOW you can apply for our Scholarships and Financial Aid program by writing a Motivation letter with your Student Number (which will be mentioned in your Letter of Acceptance) to our Dean.
- Step 7: Our Dean will inform you within 15 days if you are eligible for our Scholarships and Financial Aid program or not (we accept 20 students per year for our Scholarship program)
What should your Motivation letter for our Scholarships and Financial Aid program include?
How can you demonstrate your civic involvement as part of your motivation to receive a Scholarship?
Why do you wish to pursue this study program? What do you hope to achieve?
How will your participation in this Course/study program further support your civic involvement?
Note: students who get the special scholarship must do a video testimonial during their study to share their experience with future students and any scholarship on the OUS website is applicable only to students paying the full fee for the whole estimated period before starting.
Other Scholarships possibilities:
Scholarships valid ONLY if the student will pay the full fee within 7 days after receiving the Letter of Acceptance