The tuition fee on this link is valid for 2022:
|Level:||Regular duration||Fee for regular duration1&2:|
|Higher Diploma||4 Semesters (2 years)||7800 €|
|Executive Bachelor (EBBA)||2 Semesters (1 year)||6300 €|
|Bachelor (BBA)||6 Semesters (3 years)||13900 €|
|Post-Graduate Diploma||2 Semesters (1 year)||4300 €|
|Thesis-Based Master (M.Phil)||2 Semesters (1 year)||7300 €|
|Academic Master (MBA)||3 Semesters(1.5years)||7900 €|
|Executive Master (EMBA)||2 Semesters (1 year)||8900 €|
|International Master (IMBA)||2 Semesters (1 year)||7900 €|
|Doctorate (DBA)||6 Semesters (3 years)||11300 €|
|Doctorate of Philosophy (D.Phil.)||4 Semesters (2 years)||9300 €|
|Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D.)||6 Semesters (3 years)||18800 €|
|Doctorate LLD****||6 Semesters (3 years)||19800 €|
|Executive Certificate||(2-week program)||650 €|
|Mini-Diploma (4-16 weeks)||1 Unit||2550 €|
|Mini-MBA (1-2 weeks)||1 Unit||499 €|
|Short Course (1 day)||1 Unit||49 €|
|Application and Reservation Fee||1 Unit||240 €|
You may check Google, XE, or any other service to know how much, approximately, is the fee in your local currency
- Fee for On-Campus in Switzerland study program (Only Hospitality program, acceptance to this program is regulated by the State): 20.000 Swiss Francs per year (includes health insurance for one year, food, accommodation, and airport pick up) + 100 CHF registration fee. Students will have after 6 months paid internship of Min. 2172 Swiss Francs per month according to LGAV Art. 11 (Minimum 13032 Swiss Francs per year you will earn as gross salary), 2nd-year fee is 7500 CHF (only study fee),
- Procedure for on-campus education: Application documents =>> receipt of registration fee 100 CHF =>> Offer Letter =>> Down Payment CHF 3000 =>> Letter of Acceptance which will be used to obtain the swiss visa =>> In Case of Visa Authorization rest of the Tuition Fee to be Paid in School's bank account =>> in case of Rejection CHF 3000 will be refunded.
We have online and on-campus Education:
We have 5 intakes per year. Always last Saturday in February, April, June, September, and November.
PAYMENTS OPTIONS for the study fee:
- Students pay the full fee of the estimated program and obtain a special scholarship (around 10%)
- Students pay half of the fee before the start and the remaining during the first year.
Fiscal deduction of tuition fees:: if you live and work in Switzerland, you may be allowed to deduct your tuition fees or part from your taxable income. Please note that rules are different from canton to canton. We advise you to contact us in order to guide you on how to apply.
The fee of the Joint Program: is 1980 Euro (the student will be registered automatically into the program however, you can request not to be enrolled in the joint program within 14 days after receiving the acceptance in written form)
Additional Mandatory Fees4
- Thesis Defense: 390 Euro for online defense or 1900 euros for on-campus defense
- Graduation Packagee5:
- E-Certificate and Transcript: 99 Euro (You will receive an electronic version of your certificate, and you also can register for the printed version for an extra fee. OUS team highly cares about the environment, therefore, we are going totally paper-free and is not providing printed documents by default.)
- OR Hard copy for OUS certificate: 985 Euro (MUST BE REQUESTED 15 days before graduation), it includes:
- Diploma Supplement - if applicable
- Shipment by DHL/FedEx/TNT
- Exam fee: 50 Euro per exam/module
Other payments (optional):
- Graduation Ceremony in Switzerland: 490 Euro (if applicable) + 250 Euro
- Any signed document: 9 Euro - Shipment fee is included (Swiss Post)
- Virtual Learning: 31900 Euro per year
- Blended Learning: 1500 euros per week. available only for blended learning student
- ASIQUAL UK Validation Certificate: 420 £ (must be paid before the student starts)
- GAFM USA Validation Certificate: 400 - 990 Euro (Lifetime certificate), the fee depends on the title
- Additional Transcript: 100 Euro (per Transcript of Academic Record)
- Diploma Replacement: 985 Euro (per Diploma)
- Thesis Defence in Switzerland: 1900 Euro (The fee is for the defense only)
- Thesis Defence ONLINE: 390 Euro for all students
- Final Exam in Switzerland: 900 Euro
- Financial Statement: 19 Euro
- Thesis in Different Languages (German, French, Russian, Arabic, or Spanish): 1990 Euro For a Master, 2990 Euro For D.Phil and DBA, and 3990 Euro for Ph.D.
- Printing your thesis by OUS every 5000 words 75 Euro.
- Sending any Document DHL/FedEx/TNT: 150 Euro up to 200g
- Dual award with Azteca University additional 9000 Euro
- Dual Award with UCN University additional 9000 Euro
If you don't have a High School Diploma, we have a "Pre University" program (1 year) for 3300 €
- Joint E-Certificate and Transcript: 405 Euro + 99 Euro. You will receive an electronic version of your certificate, and you also can register for the printed version for an extra fee.
- Or a hard copy for the joint certificate of 790 Euro (MUST BE REQUESTED 15 days before graduation), it includes:
- Diploma Supplement - if applicable
Additional Public Legalizations (optional per any OUS printed Documents)7:
International students may request our graduation office to stamp their documents by the Swiss notary and Legalization/Apostille and their embassy in Switzerland.
- Swiss Public Notary 190 Euro (can be only for the OUS printed certificate)
The following additional legalizations can be done only after obtaining the Swiss Notary
- + Legalization OR Apostille: 390 Euro
- + Legalization OR Apostille + Swiss Chamber of Commerce: 590 Euro
- RECOMMENDED FOR ALL:
- + Legalization OR Apostille + Swiss Federal Chancellery: 890 Euro (must have for all students who need embassy legalization)
- + Legalization OR Apostille + Swiss Federal Chancellery + Your Embassy7 in Zurich: 990 Euro (if the Embassy is in Bern 1190 Euro and if in Geneve 1390 Euro) if the embassy requests also the swiss Chamber of commerce, additional 280 Euro will be applicable.
- ++ Legalization OR Apostille + Your Embassy in Switzerland + Swiss Chamber of Commerce + your embassy in Switzerland + Swiss Embassy in your Country: 2990 Euro
- any other requests, please contact us
1.1. Students who have a sponsor who/which pays their fee, must pay 10% as an additional fee of the total estimated fee. 1.2. Any fees outside this page that differ from the fees on this page should be taken as stated on this page. 1.3. In addition to any fee, there is 8.2% AQT tax will be added to the fee 1.4..if the student stays in the course longer than the regular duration, should pay the fees for the extra semesters. for example if stays in EBBA for 3 semesters then should pay for 3 semesters, not only 2 semesters. The fees of an extra semester should be paid no longer than 2 weeks before the start of the extra semester.
2.1. The fees are subject to change without any prior notice. 2.2. You may check Google, XE, or any other service to know how much, approximately, is the fee in your local currency. 2.3. The above study fees are for the online study programs, students who would like to join the 100% virtual education program have to pay 12k to 16k € / Per Semester, based on the level 2.4. All fees are for students who don't live in Switzerland, Please contact us if live in Switzerland.
3.1 This is the minimum duration to finish the program. However, if you will need more time you can get up to 2, 4, or 6 semesters additionally (based on the level) upon request. Also, you might get another 2 semesters if you have a real reason which prevents you from finishing on time. 3.2. The semester duration is 6 months. 3.3. The academic year is about 10 months + 2 weeks.
4. The re-exam, re-defense, and any other you repeat are not written on the page. (Re-defense: Bachelor:900 euros, Master 1900 euros, Doctorate 2900 euros)
5. We will send your diploma and transcript by Swiss Post free of charge, but for some countries we recommend sending the documents by DHL / FedEx / TNT or similar shipping companies to your home, please note that we issue our diploma during the graduation ceremony (June/December) however if a student wishes to have it as soon as possible it is possible for an additional fee (1500 euro) . Please note: OUS awards are issued two times per year, usually at the end of June and the end of December. it takes up to 30 working days to have all graduation documents (diploma, transcript, etc) from the months mentioned before and up to 120-140 working days for legalizations within Switzerland.
6. The number of semesters is, upon request, up to 8 semesters. However, with a real excuse, the duration can be extended for 2 semesters more.
7.1 If your embassy is charging more than 100 CHF for each legalization then you have to pay the difference, please note that the highest stamp from an embassy is 1200 Euro (for UAE), all other embassies are requesting less in order to stamp your documents. 7.2. In case, your country doesn't have an embassy in Switzerland, please contact us.
8, direct enrollment into the upper semester has an extra fee of 1000 euros (for example direct entry into the 2nd year bachelor.
9. early exit has an extra fee of 1000 euros (for example exit in 1st-year bachelor and obtaining 1-year Diploma).
++ Preparation of documents for the cultural bureau office (the education office): 4930 Euro (on top of Additional Public Legalizations number 5), the file is nearly 100 pages stamped and legalized, and ready for submission
***valid only if the full study fee is paid within 7 days, to get a scholarship you need to explain your reasons for more please check here
****Jointly with TNU University UAFootnote