PhD. in Business Literature
Various subjects included in Ph.D. in Business Literature Review revolve around the understanding of tools as well as rules used for development and presentation of Business Literature review in accordance with modern trends and conditions. Since ancient times it is a usual thing for scholars to make a distinction between smaller and larger businesses as far as requirements, sophistication level, and the range of strategic planning are concerned. Students, pursuing this program are taught the formulation of different definitions related to strategic planning where the uniqueness of smaller businesses is taken into consideration so that they can get in a better position of formulating literature reviews related to business.
During study hours, the main focus is laid on the following aspects
• Stronger importance is given to theory development.
• There are highly influencing journals which stress reviews
• Papers containing literature reviews are highly cited
• Utilization of modern and sophisticated tools for showing compatibility with ongoing trends that can create a difference.
• Special projects on literature are given primary importance
PhD. in Business Literature Review is a demandable qualification, so if you want to earn it, then many bright career-related opportunities will be accessible for you.
This program is equivalent to EQF (European Qualifications Framework) Level 8 - Doctorate Level.
This program is equivalent to 180 ECTS
How long should be my thesis?
Usually, it is from 60.000 – 100.000 words (from chapter 1 to chapter 5). Students are allowed to have 10% less or more. However, the supervisor can allow a student to write more.
Do you indicate the word "online" or "distance on the Ph.D. certificate?
Can I use the title?
We have asked the Swiss Authorities about the title, and their answer was (Students are allowed to use the title they got from the school)
Is there a "Thesis Defence"?
Yes, and we recommend students to do it in Switzerland, However, it can be done ONLINE too, you need a camera and microphone.
Study Language: this study program taught entirely in English.
We have 12 intakes per year.
Is OUS Accredited by a recognized European accreditation body?
Yes, OUS is authorized, validated, certified, accredited and it is an institutional member of over 50 public/private organizations, for the full list please check here.
We have 12 intakes per year. So, you can start at any month you wish.
- Duration: 3 Years (one-year Study program + Thesis work which takes around 2 years)
- Age: 25 years or older
- Previous study: Master degree or equivalent
- Study Language: this study program taught entirely in English.
- English level: IELTS 6.5 or equivalent (Only for students from non-English speaking countries or students who did not study at English speaking school) If you don't have English certificate you can do our own English test for free of charge.
- Study Method: Online
- Fee: Please check: Tuition Fee
Note: If you have any doubts about your suitability for this study program please contact us,
Note: Study fee does not include application and reservation fee (to guarantee you a study place) of 240 Euro (one-time payment and non-refundable).
European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System: this program is equivalent to 180 ECTS, please check the duration above.
European Qualifications Framework: this program is equivalent to EQF Level 8
OUS Accreditations, Quality Assurance & legalizations: Please check here