PhD. In Risk Assessment and Strategic Investment
Ph.D. in Risk Assessment and Strategic Investment is a qualification where students having a Master’s degree in the associated fields can further enhance and upgrade their knowledge. The main focus is on throwing light upon various decision-making trends related to strategic as well as financial analysis. Normally priority is given to strategic analysis so that students can become efficient workers in the future. The focus is on the methods that are used for assessing risks and carrying their management during the FDI procedures.
Actual point to understand here is that making investments in the practical world is never a risk-free practice because of this reason a number of techniques have been developed for controlling the percentage of risks. The main highlights of the Ph.D. program are mentioned below:
• The program is always practical owing to real-life examples, theories, and researchers.
• The students are provided with chances of developing skills required by the modern employers
• The course work is designed by experts in the field.
• Lectures are given to students by specialists in their respective fields.
• This course is very much compatible with students who have still not studied finance, economics or accountancy.
• Alongside lectures, students are also required to do research and submit their thesis project.
We are always targeted on preparing students so that they can study according to modern trends and values without facing any kind of complication.
This program is equivalent to EQF (European Qualifications Framework) Level 8 - Doctorate Level.
This program is equivalent to 180 ECTS
How long should be my thesis?
Usually, it should be from 60.000 – 100.000 words (from chapter 1 to chapter 5). Students are allowed to have 10% less or more, however, the supervisor can allow a student to write more.
Do you mention on the Ph.D. online or distance?
Can I use the title?
We have asked the Swiss Authorities about the title, and their answer was (Students are allowed to use the title they got from the school)
Is there a "Thesis Defence"?
Yes, and we recommend students to do it in Switzerland however it can be done ONLINE too, you need a camera and microphone.
Study Language: this study program taught entirely in English.
We have 5 intakes per year.
Is OUS Accredited by a recognized European accreditation body?
Yes, OUS is authorized, validated, certified, accredited and/or an institutional member of over 50 public/private organizations, for the full list please check here.
We have 5 intakes per year. So, you can start at any month you wish.
- Duration: 3 Years (one-year Study program + Thesis work which takes around 2 years)
- Age: 25 years or older
- Previous study: Master degree or equivalent
- Study Language: this study program taught entirely in English.
- English level: IELTS 6.5 or equivalent (Only for students from non-English speaking countries or students who did not study at English speaking school) If you don't have English certificate you can do our own English test for free of charge.
- Study Method: Online
- Fee: Please check: Tuition Fee
Note: If you have any doubts about your suitability for this study program please contact us,
Note: Study fee does not include application and reservation fee (to guarantee you a study place) of 240 Euro (one-time payment and non-refundable).
European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System: this program is equivalent to 180 ECTS, please check the duration above.
European Qualifications Framework: this program is equivalent to EQF Level 8
OUS Accreditations, Quality Assurance & legalizations: Please check here