Master's in International Tourism and Events Management
Advance your Expertise at OUS
Connect with learners and leaders in our online Master's programs. You will go as far as your mind will take you as a master's student at OUS.
Master of International Tourism and Events Management (MBA) signifies the next level of achievement in any academic discipline.
At the end of the Master (MBA) in International Tourism and Events Management study program, graduates will combine theory with their work experience and display a sound knowledge of Tourism and Events industry. Students are equipped with useful tourism and events knowledge and theories to enter this market and contribute more effectively to organizations within this field.
Master in International Tourism and Events Management study program is ideal for students are looking for more managerial skills in this field. This study program will shape students to become leaders that employers will be looking for.
MBA in International Tourism & Events Management is a step up from Bachelor (for 1 year + thesis), this is a chance for them to hone their skills and build on knowledge. For 12 months, students will undertake academic classes that will teach them the theory of tourism and events management. Around 60% of tourism business experts said that TRAINING/Part-Time Job during the study had a beneficial effect on staff retention. By 2019 the hotel and tourism industry is expected to generate 262.000.000 jobs, approx. 1 in every 10 jobs worldwide. READ MORE
While studying our Master's programs, you will:
- Develop and practice innovative research methods.
- Earn the highest quality of education.
- Publish works in peer-reviewed journals.
- Become a successful researcher and professional.
MBA: 1 year + thesis
Master's award will take your leadership to the next level. While studying our Master's programs, you will:
- Study and apply innovative research methods.
- Combine applied research and professional practice.
- Be trained to make an impact on policy and practice.
- Learn strategies to facilitate more effective, adaptable organizations and create positive change.
- Become a more innovative leader in your field.
Diploma: MBA in International Tourism and Events Management
We have 5 intakes per year. So, you can start at any month you wish.
- Duration: There are 2 options:
- 90 ECTS: One and a half academic year (One year of study + 6 Months for the thesis)
- 60 ECTS: One academic year (You can start working on your thesis after 3 months from the beginning)
- Age: 21 years or older
- Previous study: Bachelor or equivalent
- Study Language: this study program taught entirely in English.
- English level: IELTS 6.0 or equivalent (Only for students from non-English speaking countries or students who did not study at English speaking school) IF you dont have English certificate you can do our own English test for free of charge.
- Study Method: Online
- Fee: Please check: Tuition Fee
Note: If you have any doubts about your suitability for this study program please contact us,
Note: Study fee does not include application and reservation fee (to guarantee you a study place) of 240 Euro (one-time payment and non-refundable).
European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System: this program is equivalent to 60 or 90 ECTS, please check the duration above.
European Qualifications Framework: this program is equivalent to EQF Level 7
OUS Accreditations, Quality Assurance & legalizations: Please check here