Master's in Accounting and Financial Management
Advance your Expertise at OUS
Connect with learners and leaders in our online master's programs. You will go as far as your mind will take you as a Master's student at OUS.
The Master's of Accounting and Financial Management (MBA) signifies the next level of achievement in any academic discipline.
Master (MBA) in Accounting and Financial Management study program is ideal for students who want to increase their know-how and focus on management based in the financial department. During 12 months, students will be familiarized with Accounting & Finance for different companies forms all over the world, as well as being taught how to work effectively in the financial department with different techniques and strategies. During the study, we recommend students to work part time or full time if possible. Through hands-on experience, students will develop a whole new set of Accounting and Financial Management skills and theories that set the foundation for a stable career in Accounting & Finance management.
At the end of the Master's award in the Accounting and Financial management study program, graduates will combine theory with their own work experience and display a sound knowledge of the Accounting and Financial management industry. Students are equipped with useful business tools and theories to enter or re-enter the labor market and contribute more effectively to organizations within this field. READ MORE
While studying our Master's programs, you will:
- Develop and practice innovative research methods.
- Earn the highest quality of education.
- Publish works in peer-reviewed journals.
- Become a successful researcher and professional.
Master's award will take your leadership to the next level. While studying our Master's programs, you will:
- Study and apply innovative research methods.
- Combine applied research and professional practice.
- Be Trained to make an impact on policy and practice.
- Learn strategies to facilitate more effective, adaptable organizations and create positive change.
- Become a more innovative leader in your field.
Diploma: MBA in Accounting and Financial Management
We have 5 intakes per year. So, you can start at any month you wish.
- Duration: There are 2 options:
- 90 ECTS: One and a half academic year (One year of study + 6 Months for the thesis)
- 60 ECTS: One academic year (You can start working on your thesis after 3 months from the beginning)
- Age: 21 years or older
- Previous study: Bachelor or equivalent
- Study Language: this study program taught entirely in English.
- English level: IELTS 6.0 or equivalent (Only for students from non-English speaking countries or students who did not study at English speaking school) IF you dont have English certificate you can do our own English test for free of charge.
- Study Method: Online
- Fee: Please check: Tuition Fee
Note: If you have any doubts about your suitability for this study program please contact us,
Note: Study fee does not include application and reservation fee (to guarantee you a study place) of 240 Euro (one-time payment and non-refundable).
European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System: this program is equivalent to 60 or 90 ECTS, please check the duration above.
European Qualifications Framework: this program is equivalent to EQF Level 7
OUS Accreditations, Quality Assurance & legalizations: Please check here