Executive MBA in Tourism and Events Management | One Year duration - No Bachelor required
Executive Master in International Tourism and Events Management
Executive Master (EBA) in International Tourism and Events Management
One Year program required a High school certificate + 5 years of experience
Advance your Expertise at OUS
Connect with learners and leaders in our online Master's programs. You will go as far as your mind will take you as a master's student at OUS.
This Executive Master (EMBA) in International Tourism and Events Management study program is ideal for students who worked directly after high school for at least 5 years in a managerial position. Graduates will combine theory with their experience and display a sound knowledge of Tourism and Events industry. Students are equipped with useful tourism and events knowledge and theories to enter this market and contribute more effectively to organizations within this field.
Master in International Tourism and Events Management study program is useful for students who are looking for more managerial skills in this field. This study program will shape students to become better leaders that employers will be looking for. This is a chance for our students to hone their skills and experience and build on knowledge. For one academic year, students will undertake academic classes and study the theory of tourism management and events. Around 60% of tourism business experts said that a part-time job during the study had a beneficial effect on staff retention. By 2019 the hotel and tourism industry is expected to generate 262.000.000 jobs, approx. 1 in every 10 jobs worldwide. READ MORE
While studying our Master's programs, you will:
- Develop and practice innovative research methods.
- Earn the highest quality of education.
- Publish works in peer-reviewed journals.
- Become a successful researcher and professional.
EMBA: 6 months + thesis
Master's award will take your leadership to the next level. While studying our Master's programs, you will:
- Study and apply innovative research methods.
- Combine applied research and professional practice.
- Be trained to make an impact on policy and practice.
- Learn strategies to facilitate more effective, adaptable organizations and create positive change.
- Become a more innovative leader in your field.
Diploma: EMBA in International Tourism and Events Management