Executive MBA in International Relation and Cultural Studies | One Year duration - No Bachelor required
Executive Master in International Relations and Cultural Studies
Executive Master (EBA) in International Relations and Cultural Studies
One Year program required a High school certificate + 5 years of experience
Advance your Expertise at OUS
Connect with learners and leaders in our online master's programs. You will go as far as your mind will take you as a master's student at OUS.
For Academic Researchers and Educators
Executive Master of International Relations and Cultural Studies (EMBA) signifies the next level of achievement in any academic discipline.
This Executive Master (EMBA) in International Relations and Cultural Studies course is ideal for students who worked directly after high school for at least 5 years in a managerial position in the same field or similar one. Students are equipped with useful international knowledge and theories to enter the international market and contribute more effectively to organizations within this field.
The Executive Master in International Relations and Cultural Studies study program is designed for students who are aspiring to hold careers, to situate current events in the proper analytical, historical and global context, and comprised of four 3-month blocks. At the same time, this program will help students gain skills as well as a respected qualification that will better their chances to get a career of their dreams. READ MORE
While studying our Master's programs, you will:
- Develop and practice innovative research methods.
- Earn the highest quality of education.
- Publish works in peer-reviewed journals.
- Become a successful researcher and professional.
EMBA: 6 months + thesis
Master's award will take your leadership to the next level. While studying our Master's programs, you will:
- Study and apply innovative research methods.
- Combine applied research and professional practice.
- Be Trained to make an impact on policy and practice.
- Learn strategies to facilitate more effective, adaptable organizations and create positive change.
- Become a more innovative leader in your field.
Diploma: EMBA in International Relations and Cultural Studies
We have 5 intakes per year. So, you can start at any month you wish.
- Duration: One academic year / Semesters (Includes two sections, the first one is the study and examinations, and the second one is for writing the thesis. You can start working on the thesis after 3 months of the beginning.)
- Age: 23 years or older
- Previous study: High school or equivalent
- Work Experience: 5 Years or more in the same/related field of study.
- Study Language: this study program taught entirely in English.
- English level: IELTS 6.0 or equivalent (Only for students from non-English speaking countries or students who did not study at English speaking school) IF you dont have English certificate you can do our own English test for free of charge.
- Study Method: Online
- Fee: Please check: Tuition Fee
Note: If you have any doubts about your suitability for this study program please contact us,
Note: Study fee does not include application and reservation fee (to guarantee you a study place) of 240 Euro (one-time payment and non-refundable).
European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System: this program is equivalent to 60 ECTS, please check the duration above.
European Qualifications Framework: this program is equivalent to EQF Level 7
OUS Accreditations, Quality Assurance & legalizations: Please check here