Executive MBA in Hotel and Hospitality Management | One Year duration - No Bachelor required
Executive Master in International Hotel and Hospitality Management
Executive Master (EBA) in International Hotel and Hospitality Management
One Year program required a High school certificate + 5 years of experience
Advance your Expertise at OUS
Connect with learners and leaders in our online Master's programs. You will go as far as your mind will take you as a master's student at OUS.
This Executive Master (EMBA) in International Hotel and Hospitality Management study program is ideal for students who worked directly after high school for at least 5 years in a managerial position in the same field or similar one. At the end of the Master’s award in International Hotel and Hospitality Management study program, graduates will combine theory with their experience and display a sound knowledge of Hotel Management. Students are equipped with useful hospitality tools and theories to re-enter the tourism market and contribute more effectively to organizations within the International Hotel and Hospitality field.
Executive Master’s award in International Hotel and Hospitality Management is designed for students who are aspiring to hold careers in the management industry, and comprised of four 3-month blocks; this study will help students to gain skills as well as a respected qualification that will better their chances of reaching career of their dreams. By 2019, hotel and tourism industry is expected to generate 262.000.000 jobs, approx. 1 in every 10 jobs worldwide. READ MORE
While studying our master's programs, you will:
- Develop and practice innovative research methods.
- Earn the highest quality of education.
- Publish works in peer-reviewed journals.
- Become a successful researcher and professional.
EMBA: 6 months + thesis
Master’s award will take your leadership to the next level. While studying our master's programs, you will:
- Study and apply innovative research methods.
- Combine applied research and professional practice.
- Be trained to make an impact on policy and practice.
- Learn strategies to facilitate more effective, adaptable organizations and create positive change.
- Become a more innovative leader in your field.
Diploma: EMBA in International Hotel and Hospitality Management
We have 5 intakes per year. So, you can start at any month you wish.
- Duration: One academic year / Semesters (Includes two sections, the first one is the study and examinations, and the second one is for writing the thesis. You can start working on the thesis after 3 months of the beginning.)
- Age: 23 years or older
- Previous study: High school or equivalent
- Work Experience: 5 Years or more in the same/related field of study.
- Study Language: this study program taught entirely in English.
- English level: IELTS 6.0 or equivalent (Only for students from non-English speaking countries or students who did not study at English speaking school) IF you dont have English certificate you can do our own English test for free of charge.
- Study Method: Online
- Fee: Please check: Tuition Fee
Note: If you have any doubts about your suitability for this study program please contact us,
Note: Study fee does not include application and reservation fee (to guarantee you a study place) of 240 Euro (one-time payment and non-refundable).
European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System: this program is equivalent to 60 ECTS, please check the duration above.
European Qualifications Framework: this program is equivalent to EQF Level 7
OUS Accreditations, Quality Assurance & legalizations: Please check here