Executive Bachelor's in Leadership and Change Management
Executive Bachelor (EBBA) in Leadership and Change Management
One Year program required a High school certificate + 3 years of experience
Advance Your Expertise at OUS
Connect with learners and leaders just like you in our online bachelor's programs. You will go as far as your mind will take you as a bachelor's student at OUS.
The Executive Bachelor's of Leadership and Change Management (EBBA) signifies the first level of achievement in any academic discipline.
This Executive Bachelor (EBBA) in Leadership and Change management course is made for students who worked directly after high school for at least 3 years in a managerial position, this study program will help students to gain more skills as well as a respected qualification to be a better leader and to take the right decision in many difficult cases, including the change management.
At the end of the EBBA study program, the graduates are expected to combine theory with practice and display a better knowledge of their management industry. Students are equipped with most important leadership tools to enter the labor market and contribute more effectively and efficiently to organizations within their chosen field.
In our executive bachelor's programs, you will:
- Develop and practice innovative research methods.
- Earn the highest quality of education.
- Achieve the expertise to publish in peer-reviewed journals.
- Become a successful researcher and professional.
The bachelor will take your leadership to the next level. In our bachelor's programs, you will:
- Lay the foundation for future for studies and professional achievement.
- Study and apply innovative research methods.
- Combine applied research and professional practice.
- Prepare to make an impact in policy and practice.
- Learn strategies to facilitate more effective, adaptable organizations and create positive change.
- Become a more innovative leader in your field.
Diploma: Executive BBA in Leadership and Change Management
This study program is the 1st and the 2nd academic years of the Bachelor study program
We have 5 intakes per year. So, you can start at any month you wish.
- Duration: One academic year
- Age: 20 years or older
- Previous study: High school or equivalent
- Work Experience: 3 Years or More in the same/related field of study.
- Study Language: this study program taught entirely in English.
- English level: IELTS or equivalent (Only for students from non-English speaking countries or students who did not study at English-speaking school)
- Study Method: Online
- Fee: Please check: Tuition Fee
Note: If you have any doubts about your suitability for this study program please contact us,
Note: Study fee does not include application and reservation fee (to guarantee you a study place) of 240 Euro (one-time payment and non-refundable).
European Qualifications Framework: this program is equivalent to EQF Level 6
OUS Accreditations, Quality Assurance & legalizations: Please check here