Executive Bachelor's in Intl. Hotel & Hospitality Management
Executive Bachelor (EBBA) in International Hotel and Hospitality Management
One Year program required a High school certificate + 3 years of experience
Advance your Expertise at OUS
Connect with learners and leaders in our online Bachelor's programs. You will go as far as your mind will take you Bachelor's student at OUS.
This Executive Bachelor (EBBA) in International Hotel and Hospitality Management study program is made for students who worked directly after high school for at least 3 years in a managerial position. At the end of the Bachelor in International Hotel and Hospitality Management study program, graduates are expected to combine theory with practice and display a sound knowledge of Hotel Management. Students are equipped with useful hospitality tools to enter the tourism market and contribute effectively to organizations within the International Hotel and Hospitality field. READ MORE
Executive Bachelor in International Hotel and Hospitality Management is designed for students who are aspiring to hold careers in the management industry and is comprised of four 3-month blocks. This study will help students to gain skills as well as a respected qualification that will better their chances of having a career of their dreams. By 2017, the hotel and tourism industry is expected to generate 262.000.000 jobs, approx. 1 in every 10 jobs worldwide.
While studying our executive Bachelor's programs, you will:
- Develop and practice innovative research methods.
- Earn the highest quality of education.
- Publish works in peer-reviewed journals.
- Become a successful researcher and professional.
Bachelor's award will take your leadership to the next level. While studying our Bachelor's programs, you will:
- Lay the foundation for future studies and professional achievement.
- Study and apply innovative research methods.
- Combine applied research and professional practice.
- Be trained to make an impact on policy and practice.
- Learn strategies to facilitate more effective, adaptable organizations and create positive change.
- Become a more innovative leader in your field.
Diploma: Executive BBA in International Hotel and Hospitality Management
This study program is the 1st and the 2nd academic years of the Bachelor study program
We have 5 intakes per year. So, you can start at any month you wish.
- Duration: One academic year
- Age: 20 years or older
- Previous study: High school or equivalent
- Work Experience: 3 Years or More in the same/related field of study.
- Study Language: this study program taught entirely in English.
- English level: IELTS or equivalent (Only for students from non-English speaking countries or students who did not study at English-speaking school)
- Study Method: Online
- Fee: Please check: Tuition Fee
Note: If you have any doubts about your suitability for this study program please contact us,
Note: Study fee does not include application and reservation fee (to guarantee you a study place) of 240 Euro (one-time payment and non-refundable).
European Qualifications Framework: this program is equivalent to EQF Level 6
OUS Accreditations, Quality Assurance & legalizations: Please check here