Executive Bachelor's in Educational Institution Management
Executive Bachelor (EBBA) in Institutional and Educational Management
One Year program required a High school certificate + 3 years of experience
Advance your Expertise at OUS
Connect with learners and leaders in our online Bachelor's programs. You will go as far as your mind will take you as a Bachelor's student at OUS.
Executive Bachelor of Institutional and Educational Management (EBBA) signifies the first level of achievement in any academic discipline.
This Executive Bachelor (EBBA) in Institutional and Educational Management course is made for students who worked directly after high school for at least 3 years in a managerial position. At the end of the Bachelor in Institutional and Educational Management study program, graduates are expected to combine theory with practice and display a sound knowledge in the educational industry. Students are equipped with useful educational know-how to enter the labor market and contribute more effectively to organizations within the educational field.
This Executive Bachelor in Institutional and Educational Management study program is made and prepared by an academy director in Switzerland who worked in 4 different Swiss schools and universities for many years. This program is designed to help students understand how to run a school or college and how they can become better managers in the educational field. READ MORE
Our Institutional and Educational Management study program will prepare you for today’s challenges to be a manager and be able to solve problems you will face in any situation.
Our graduates will improve their understanding skills and communicate effectively with their students and work colleague, think Independently and work in a team to thrive in work situations.
In our executive bachelor's programs, you will:
- Develop and practice innovative research methods.
- Earn the highest quality of education.
- Achieve the expertise to publish in peer-reviewed journals.
- Become a successful researcher and professional.
Bachelor's award will take your leadership to the next level. while studying our bachelor's programs, you will:
- Lay the foundation for future studies and professional achievement.
- Study and apply innovative research methods.
- Combine applied research and professional practice.
- Be trained to make an impact on policy and practice.
- Learn strategies to facilitate more effective, adaptable organizations and create positive change.
- Become a more innovative leader in your field.
Diploma: Executive BBA in Institutional and Educational Management
This study program is the 1st and the 2nd academic years of the Bachelor study program
We have 12 intakes per year. So, you can start at any month you wish.
- Duration: One academic year
- Age: 20 years or older
- Previous study: High school or equivalent
- Work Experience: 3 Years or More in the same/related field of study.
- Study Language: this study program taught entirely in English.
- English level: IELTS or equivalent (Only for students from non-English speaking countries or students who did not study at English-speaking school)
- Study Method: Online
- Fee: Please check: Tuition Fee
Note: If you have any doubts about your suitability for this study program please contact us,
Note: Study fee does not include application and reservation fee (to guarantee you a study place) of 240 Euro (one-time payment and non-refundable).
European Qualifications Framework: this program is equivalent to EQF Level 6
OUS Accreditations, Quality Assurance & legalizations: Please check here