Executive Bachelor's in ICT Management
Executive Bachelor (EBBA) in Information and Communications Technology Management
One Year program required a High school certificate + 3 years of experience
Advance your Expertise at OUS
Connect with learners and leaders in our online Bachelor's programs. You will go as far as your mind will take you as a Bachelor's student at OUS.
Executive Bachelor in Information and Communications Technology Management (EBBA) signifies the first level of achievement in any academic discipline.
This Executive Bachelor (EBBA) in Information and Communications Technology Management course is made for students who worked directly after high school for at least 3 years in a managerial position in the same field or similar one. This study program is designed for students who looking to be better managers in the IT industry. During this study program, you will be studying the theoretical and practical skills needed for a managerial career focusing on ICT in the international industries. This study will cover a series of modules giving them a more focused and business shaped view of the ICT including eBusiness and eMarketing industries.
At the end of the Bachelor's study program, graduates are expected to combine theory with practice and display a sound knowledge of the ICT industry. Students are equipped with useful Information and Communications Technology tools to enter the labor market and contribute more effectively to organizations within the ICT field. READ MORE
While studying our Executive Bachelor's programs, you will:
- Develop and practice innovative research methods.
- Earn the highest quality of education.
- Publish works in peer-reviewed journals.
- Become a successful researcher and professional.
Bachelor's award will take your leadership to the next level. While studying our bachelor's programs, you will:
- Lay the foundation for future studies and professional achievement.
- Study and apply innovative research methods.
- Combine applied research and professional practice.
- Be trained to make an impact in policy and practice.
- Learn strategies to facilitate more effective, adaptable organizations and create positive change.
- Become a more innovative leader in your field.
Diploma: Executive BBA in Information and Communications Technology ICT Management
This study program is the 1st and the 2nd academic years of the Bachelor study program
We have 5 intakes per year. So, you can start at any month you wish.
- Duration: One academic year
- Age: 20 years or older
- Previous study: High school or equivalent
- Work Experience: 3 Years or More in the same/related field of study.
- Study Language: this study program taught entirely in English.
- English level: IELTS or equivalent (Only for students from non-English speaking countries or students who did not study at English-speaking school)
- Study Method: Online
- Fee: Please check: Tuition Fee
Note: If you have any doubts about your suitability for this study program please contact us,
Note: Study fee does not include application and reservation fee (to guarantee you a study place) of 240 Euro (one-time payment and non-refundable).
European Qualifications Framework: this program is equivalent to EQF Level 6
OUS Accreditations, Quality Assurance & legalizations: Please check here