Diploma in Business Organisations
The ability to understand the structure of an organization and the factors that shape structures are an important skill in business. Managers need to have a good appreciation of the changes that they can make in order to improve organizational performance.
This course introduces the objectives, roles, functions and various forms of business organization as they adapt to a dynamic and changing environment. Students will also look at the role of information and technology within an organization and how organizational efficiency and performance can be monitored.
- Evaluate various types of organization
- Evaluate various forms organizational structure
- Examine the process organizational change
- Assess the use of communication in organizations
- Examine how organizational performance is monitored
- Evaluate the use of IT systems on the performance and structure of an organization
Advance Your Expertise at OUS
Connect with learners and leaders just like you in our online associate bachelor's programs. You will go as far as your mind will take you as a diploma or associate bachelor's student at OUS?.
The Swiss Diploma (Year 1) or Associate of Bachelor's of Business Administration signifies the first level of achievement in any academic discipline. In our executive bachelor's programs, you will:
- Develop and practice innovative research methods.
- Earn the highest quality of education.
- Achieve the expertise to publish in peer-reviewed journals.
- Become a successful researcher and professional.
Associate Bachelor's Diploma/ Swiss Diploma: 2 years/ 1 year
The Swiss diploma associate bachelor's diploma will take your leadership to the next level. In our associate bachelor's programs, you will:
- Lay the foundation for future for studies and professional achievement.
- Study and apply innovative research methods.
- Combine applied research and professional practice.
- Prepare to make an impact in policy and practice.
- Learn strategies to facilitate more effective, adaptable organizations and create positive change.
- Become a more innovative leader in your field.
This study program is the 1st academic year of the Bachelor study program
We have 5 intakes per year. So, you can start at any month you wish.
- Duration: one year
- Age: 17 years or older
- Previous study: High school Diploma or equivalent
- Study Language: this study program taught entirely in English.
- English level: IELTS or equivalent (Only for students from non-English speaking countries or students who did not study at English-speaking school)
- Study Method: Online
- Fee: Please check: Tuition Fee
Note: If you have any doubts about your suitability for this study program please contact us,
Note: Study fee does not include application and reservation fee (to guarantee you a study place) of 240 Euro (one-time payment and non-refundable).
European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System: this program is equivalent to 60 ECTS
European Qualifications Framework: this program is equivalent to EQF Level 4
OUS Accreditations, Quality Assurance & legalizations: Please check here