Diploma in Business Communications
This course is designed to help students appreciate and understand the different types of business communication and their importance in an international context. The course will discuss the basic principles of communications within an international context from three key perspectives: written communication, visual communication and presentations, and non-verbal communication. Topics to be covered will include inter alia: effective communication, business messages, teamwork and meetings, oral presentations, listening, report writing, CV writing, interview techniques, etc.
- Prepare business messages and reports
- Present quantitative data to convey information
- Deliver effective presentations
- Contribute to business meetings
- Understand theories of working in teams
- Use non-verbal skills and listen effectively
Study Language: this study program taught entirely in English.
Advance Your Expertise at OUS
Connect with learners and leaders just like you in our online associate bachelor's programs. You will go as far as your mind will take you as a diploma or associate bachelor's student at OUS?.
The Swiss Diploma (Year 1) or Associate of Bachelor's of Business Administration signifies the first level of achievement in any academic discipline. In our executive bachelor's programs, you will:
- Develop and practice innovative research methods.
- Earn the highest quality of education.
- Achieve the expertise to publish in peer-reviewed journals.
- Become a successful researcher and professional.
Associate Bachelor's Diploma/ Swiss Diploma: 2 years/ 1 year
The Swiss diploma associate bachelor's diploma will take your leadership to the next level. In our associate bachelor's programs, you will:
- Lay the foundation for future for studies and professional achievement.
- Study and apply innovative research methods.
- Combine applied research and professional practice.
- Prepare to make an impact in policy and practice.
- Learn strategies to facilitate more effective, adaptable organizations and create positive change.
- Become a more innovative leader in your field.
This study program is the 1st academic year of the Bachelor study program
We have 12 intakes per year. So, you can start at any month you wish.
- Duration: one year
- Age: 17 years or older
- Previous study: High school Diploma or equivalent
- Study Language: this study program taught entirely in English.
- English level: IELTS or equivalent (Only for students from non-English speaking countries or students who did not study at English-speaking school)
- Study Method: Online
- Fee: Please check: Tuition Fee
Note: If you have any doubts about your suitability for this study program please contact us,
Note: Study fee does not include application and reservation fee (to guarantee you a study place) of 240 Euro (one-time payment and non-refundable).
European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System: this program is equivalent to 60 ECTS
European Qualifications Framework: this program is equivalent to EQF Level 4
OUS Accreditations, Quality Assurance & legalizations: Please check here