DBA in Strategic Information Systems Analysis
Information technology (IT) is a strategic asset used to mold competitive strategies and change organizational processes. As IT and its usage have become more complex, the development of strategies and systems to deliver the technology has become more difficult as well. The net result is a growing need for concerning the issues, strategies, and tactics for managing the use of information technology. This unit is designed to cover various issues, strategies, and tactics and enable students to integrate concepts and theories learned during the previous study or their careers.
This unit provides an overview of responses required by organizations to manage the transition to an e-commerce/e-business environment supported by new technology. It will help to develop a critical understanding of problems and opportunities faced by organizations in effectively planning, developing and managing information systems (IS). It incorporates strategic management concepts to ensure that IS development supports the business strategy and progresses through suitable planning methodologies to implementation and evaluation (audit).
While studying our doctorate programs, you will:
- Develop and practice innovative research methods.
- Earn the highest quality of education.
- Publish works in peer-reviewed journals.
- Become a successful doctoral researcher and educator.
The doctorate will take your leadership to the next level. while studying our doctoral programs, you will:
- Study and apply innovative research methods.
- Combine applied research and professional practice.
- Be trained to make an impact on policy and practice.
- Learn strategies to facilitate more effective, adaptable organizations and create positive change.
- Become a more innovative leader in your field.
We have 5 intakes per year. So, you can start at any month you wish.
- Duration: 3 Years (one-year Study program + Thesis which takes around 2 years)
- Age: 25 years or older
- Previous study:
- 1st option: Master or equivalent
- 2nd option: Four Years & Full-Time Bachelor or equivalent + 7 years Management Experience in the same/related field of study
- Study Language: this study program taught entirely in English.
- English level: IELTS 6.5 or equivalent (Only for students from non-English speaking countries or students who did not study at English speaking school) If you don't have English certificate you can do our own English test for free of charge.
- Study Method: Online
- Fee: Please check: Tuition Fee
Note: If you have any doubts about your suitability for this study program please contact us,
Note: Study fee does not include application and reservation fee (to guarantee you a study place) of 240 Euro (one-time payment and non-refundable).
European Qualifications Framework: this program is equivalent to EQF Level 8
OUS Accreditations, Quality Assurance & legalizations: Please check here