DBA in Project Management
There was a boom in both the adoption of the project management approach for enabling change and also in the growth of technology applications. This module aims to introduce a student to some ideas and concepts within current project management thinking. Key tools and techniques are covered alongside the idea of a ‘body of knowledge’ for projects (e.g. PMBOK) and the concept of a project methodology (e.g. Prince). Through this module, students gain the transferable understanding which enables them to achieve and adapt to new project environments.
Project Management module involves understanding people, project stakeholders, project team members and suitable style of leadership in an uncertain environment. The aim is to deepen understanding through given case studies and scenarios. Throughout the module, students are encouraged to read widely and recognize the complexity of the decision-making processes in the project environment.
While studying our doctorate programs, you will:
- Develop and practice innovative research methods.
- Earn the highest quality of education.
- Publish works in peer-reviewed journals.
- Become a successful doctoral researcher and educator.
The doctorate will take your leadership to the next level. While studying our doctoral programs, you will:
- Study and apply innovative research methods.
- Combine applied research and professional practice.
- Be trained to make an impact on policy and practice.
- Learn strategies to facilitate more effective, adaptable organizations and create positive change.
- Become a more innovative leader in your field.
We have 5 intakes per year. So, you can start at any month you wish.
- Duration: 3 Years (one-year Study program + Thesis which takes around 2 years)
- Age: 25 years or older
- Previous study:
- 1st option: Master or equivalent
- 2nd option: Four Years & Full-Time Bachelor or equivalent + 7 years Management Experience in the same/related field of study
- Study Language: this study program taught entirely in English.
- English level: IELTS 6.5 or equivalent (Only for students from non-English speaking countries or students who did not study at English speaking school) If you don't have English certificate you can do our own English test for free of charge.
- Study Method: Online
- Fee: Please check: Tuition Fee
Note: If you have any doubts about your suitability for this study program please contact us,
Note: Study fee does not include application and reservation fee (to guarantee you a study place) of 240 Euro (one-time payment and non-refundable).
European Qualifications Framework: this program is equivalent to EQF Level 8
OUS Accreditations, Quality Assurance & legalizations: Please check here