Advance Your Expertise at OUS
Connect with learners and leaders just like you in our online bachelor's programs. You will go as far as your mind will take you as a bachelor's student at OUS.
The Bachelor's of e-Business and e-Marketing (including Social Media studies; BBA) signifies the first level of achievement in any academic discipline.
At the end of the Bachelor (BBA) in Clinical & Pharmaceutical management study program, the graduates are expected to combine theory with practice and display a sound knowledge of the Clinical & Pharmaceutical industry. Students are equipped with useful management tools to enter the labor market and contribute effectively and efficiently to organizations within the health care field.
Clinical and pharmaceutical managers ensuring that their facility is operating with its highest potential by supervision of day-to-day management activities. They have to develop and implement Aims, policies, and procedures for their departments and trained staff about changes. They manage and evaluate the quality of work of the administrative as well as clinical work and clinical trial, clerical, and professional staff. They manage activities and training efforts for employees. They create and manage budgets, monitor recruitment, and organize activities with other managers. Clinical and pharmaceutical managers manage purchasing decisions and communications activities as well as ensuring to have the needed equipment for each need. READ MORE
In our bachelor's programs, you will:
- Understand about the future of e-Business and e-Marketing
- Be able to do marketing campaigns
- Develop and practice innovative research methods.
- Earn the highest quality of education.
- Achieve the expertise to publish in peer-reviewed journals.
- Become a successful researcher and professional.
BBA: 3 Years Program (the last year)
The bachelor will take your skills in e-Business and e-Marketing to the next level. In our bachelor's programs, you will:
- Lay the foundation for future for studies and professional achievement.
- Study and apply innovative research methods.
- Combine applied research and professional practice.
- Prepare to make an impact on policy and practice.
- Learn strategies to facilitate more effective, adaptable organizations and create positive change.
- Become a more innovative leader in your field.
WHY Study Bachelor at OUS.
Earning a Bachelor can increase your EARNING POWER. With a Bachelor, you could earn $1 MILLION more than a high school Diploma. (source: lifetime earnings, U.S. Census Bureau, 2011 American Community Survey)
This study program is the 1st and the 2nd academic years of the Bachelor study program
We have 5 intakes per year. So, you can start at any month you wish.
- Duration: Three academic years
- Transfer Credits into the 2nd or the 3rd year: Available (We may evaluate your previous study if it meets our requirements, which shorts the duration one or two years )
- Age: 18 years or older
- Previous study:
- To Enter the 1st year: High school or equivalent
- To enter the 2nd year: One-Year Diploma or equivalent (Transfer credits)
- To enter the 3rd year: Two-Year Diploma or equivalent (Transfer credits)
- Study Language: this study program taught entirely in English.
- English level: IELTS or equivalent (Only for students from non-English speaking countries or students who did not study at English-speaking school)
- Study Method: Online
- Fee: Please check: Tuition Fee
Note: If you have any doubts about your suitability for this study program please contact us,
Note: Study fee does not include application and reservation fee (to guarantee you a study place) of 240 Euro (one-time payment and non-refundable).
European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System: this program is equivalent to 180 ECTS
European Qualifications Framework: this program is equivalent to EQF Level 6
OUS Accreditations, Quality Assurance & legalizations: Please check here
Bachelor with Honours (optional)
Students who want to get a Bachelor's with Honours must do just a thesis (project) after they successfully finish their BBA study program. So, they will be awarded a Bachelor's (BBA) with Honours.
- Thesis length: 12000 words (students are allowed to have 10% more or less.)
- Thesis Subject: Must be in the same field of specialization
- Duration: 4-8 months (in average 6 months)
- Fee: 2990 Euro (only for OUS Students who finished the Bachelor's program).
- ECTS: 210 Credit.
What are the advantages?
With a Bachelor with honors, your chances in order to be accepted for the Master are usually higher and it will help you to find a better job. If you don't want to do a thesis, you will be awarded the non-honors bachelor.
The 3rd year:
Our BBA is a 3 years study if you start just with a high school diploma, the following modules are for the final year:
- e-Business and e-Marketing
- Accounting and Finance
- International Marketing
- Managerial Strategies
- Study Skills
- Website Development
- Management Systems
for a 3 years bachelor please check the study modules for the BBA program first.
The 2nd Year
- e-Business and e-Marketing
- Human Resources
- Customer Behavior
- Basics of Managerial Operations
- Progressive Mathematics in Business
- Managerial Economics
- Finance in Management
- Information Systems
- Marketing Performance
The 1st Year
- Basics of Management
- Basics of Economics
- Connections in Business
- Basics of Business Organisations
- Mathematics in Business
- Basics to Finance
- Modern Business
- Basics of Marketing
The 3rd Year:
Accounting and Finance
- Droms W.G. (2015) Finance and Accounting for Nonfinancial Managers 7th edition. Basic Books publisher.
- McLaney E. (2014) Accounting & Finance for Non-Specialists, 9th edition. Trans-Atlantic Publications
- Bodo. (2016) Global Marketing Strategy: An Executive Digest (Management for Professionals). Springer
- Wheelen Th. (2014) Strategic Management and Business Policy: Globalization, Innovation and Sustainablility 14th Edition. Pearson
- Dunlop S. (2015) Study Skills, Effective Learning, Smart Thinking, Brain Foods, Self Development. CreateSpace Independent
- Felke-Morris, T. (2014). Web Development and Design Foundations with XHTML5 7th edition. Pearson. I
- Krug, S. (2013). Don't Make Me Think: A Common Sense Approach to Web and Mobile Usability, 3rd edition New Riders Press.
- Sharda R. (2014) Business Intelligence and Analytics: Systems for Decision Support 10th Edition. Pearson
The 2nd Year
- Gomez-Mejia, Balkin and Cardy (2015), Managing Human Resources. 8th Edition, Pearson Education
- Noe R. (2016) Human Resource Management. 10th edition. McGraw-Hill Education
- Schiffman L. (2014). Consumer Behaviour, 11th edition. Pearson.
Basics of managerial Operations
- Stevenson W.J. (2014) Operations Management 12th Edition. McGraw-Hill
- Helzer J. (2013). Operations Management 11th edition. Pearson
Progressive Mathematics in Business
- David R. Anderson (2015). Quantitative Methods for Business 13th edition. South-Western College
- Swift L. (2015) Quantitative Methods for Business, Management and Finance 2nd edition. Palgrave Macmillan.
- Oakshott, L. (2012). Essential Quantitative Methods: For Business, Management and Finance, 5th Edition. Palgrave MacMillan.
- Froeb L. (2015) Managerial Economics 4th Edition. Cengage Learning.
- Baye M. (2013) Managerial Economics & Business Strategy 8th Edition. McGraw-Hill Education.
Finance in Management
- Birgham E.F. (2016) Financial Management: Theory & Practice 15th edition. South-Western College
- Brooks R. (2015) Financial Management: Core Concepts 3rd editio. FT Pearson.
- Laudon K.(2015) Management Information Systems: Managing the Digital Firm 14th edition. Pearson.
- Ballzan P. (2012). M: Information Systems 2nd edition. McGraw-Hill/Irwin.
- Kotler, Keller, (2015), Marketing Management, 15th edition, FT. Pearson
- Marshall G. (2015) Marketing Management 2nd Edition. McGraw-Hill Education.
- Hill (2014), International Business: Competing in the Global Marketplace, 10th edition, McGraw-Hill
The 1st Year
Basics of Management
- Gareth J. and George J. (2014) Essentials of Contemporary Management 6th Edition. McGraw-Hill Education
- Robbins, S.P. and Coulter, m. (2013). Management, 12th Edition. Pearson Prentice Hall.
Basics of Economics
- Begg, D., Fischer, S. and Dornbusch, R. (2014). Economics, 11th Edition. McGraw-Hill Higher Education.
- Sowell Th. (2014) Basic Economics 5th edition. Basic Books publisher.
Connections in Business
- Cottrell, S. (2013). The Study Skills Handbook, 4th Edition. Palgrave Macmillan.
Basics of Business Organisations
- Boddy, D. (2014). Management: An Introduction, 6th Edition. Financial Times/Prentice Hall.
- Mullins, L.J. (2013). Management & Organisational Behaviour, 10th Edition. Financial Times/Prentice Hall.
Mathematics in Business
- Swift, L. and Piff, S. (2014). Quantitative Methods: For Business, Management and Finance, 4th Edition. Palgrave MacMillan.
- Bradley, T. (2013). Essential Mathematics for Economics and Business, 4th Edition. John Wiley & Sons.
Basics to Finance
- Alexander D. & Nobes Ch. (2016) Financial Accounting 6th Edition: An International Introduction. Trans-Atlantic Publications
- Weetman, P. (2010). Financial Accounting: An Introduction, 5th Edition. Financial Times/ Pearson Prentice Hall.
- Schneider, G.P. (2016). Electronic Commerce, 12th Edition. Course Technology Inc.
- Turban E. (2015) Electronic Commerce: A Managerial and Social Networks Perspective. Springer.
Basics of Marketing
- Perreault W., Jr.. (2016). Essentials of Marketing, 15thEdition. F McGraw-Hill Education.
- Masterson, R. and Pickton, D. (2014). Marketing: An Introduction, 3rd Edition. Sage Publications Ltd.
- Jobber, D. and Lancaster, G. (2012). Selling and Sales Management, 9th Edition. Financial Times/ Pearson Prentice Hall.