Bachelor's in Business Law and Public Relations
Advance Your Expertise at OUS
Connect with learners and leaders just like you in our online bachelor's programs. You will go as far as your mind will take you as a bachelor's student at OUS.
The Bachelor's of Business Law and Public Relations (BBA) signifies the first level of achievement in any academic discipline.
At the end of the Bachelor (BBA) in Business Law and Public Relations study program, the graduates are expected to combine theory with practice and display a sound knowledge of Business Law and Public Relations. Students are equipped with useful business tools to enter the labor market and contribute effectively and efficiently to organizations within this field.
This Bachelor program will help students to understand more about the Swiss Business law and Tourism law and to be an effective Public Relations Manager, this study made to understand more the law in an increasingly globalized world.
Our Business Law and Public Relations Study Program will prepare you for today’s challenges to be a manager and to be able to solve problems you will face in any legal business field, Our Graduates will improve their capacity to understand and communicate effectively with their staff and work colleague, think Independently and work in a team to thrive in work situations. READ MORE
In our bachelor's programs, you will:
- Understand the Business Law
- Be able to communicate with people from different countries and religions
- Develop and practice innovative research methods.
- Earn the highest quality of education.
- Achieve the expertise to publish in peer-reviewed journals.
- Become a successful researcher and professional.
BBA: 3 Years Program (the last year)
The bachelor will take your Business Law and Public Relations to the next level. In our bachelor's programs, you will:
- Lay the foundation for future for studies and professional achievement.
- Study and apply innovative research methods.
- Combine applied research and professional practice.
- Prepare to make an impact on policy and practice.
- Learn strategies to facilitate more effective, adaptable organizations and create positive change.
- Become a more innovative leader in your field.
WHY Study Bachelor at OUS.
Earning a Bachelor can increase your EARNING POWER. With a Bachelor, you could earn $1 MILLION more than a high school Diploma. (source: lifetime earnings, U.S. Census Bureau, 2011 American Community Survey)
This study program is the 1st and the 2nd academic years of the Bachelor study program
We have 5 intakes per year. So, you can start at any month you wish.
- Duration: Three academic years
- Transfer Credits into the 2nd or the 3rd year: Available (We may evaluate your previous study if it meets our requirements, which shorts the duration one or two years )
- Age: 18 years or older
- Previous study:
- To Enter the 1st year: High school or equivalent
- To enter the 2nd year: One-Year Diploma or equivalent (Transfer credits)
- To enter the 3rd year: Two-Year Diploma or equivalent (Transfer credits)
- Study Language: this study program taught entirely in English.
- English level: IELTS or equivalent (Only for students from non-English speaking countries or students who did not study at English-speaking school)
- Study Method: Online
- Fee: Please check: Tuition Fee
Note: If you have any doubts about your suitability for this study program please contact us,
Note: Study fee does not include application and reservation fee (to guarantee you a study place) of 240 Euro (one-time payment and non-refundable).
European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System: this program is equivalent to 180 ECTS
European Qualifications Framework: this program is equivalent to EQF Level 6
OUS Accreditations, Quality Assurance & legalizations: Please check here