Bachelor of Business Administration
Advance Your Expertise at OUS
Connect with learners and leaders just like you in our online bachelor's programs. You will go as far as your mind will take you as a bachelor's student at OUS.
The Bachelor's of Business Administration (BBA) signifies the first level of achievement in any academic discipline.
Our Business Study Programs will prepare you for today’s challenges to be a manager and to be able to solve problems you will face in any business field, Our Graduates will improve their capacity understand and communicate effectively with their staff and work colleague, think Independently and work in a team to thrive in work situations.
We offer courses for undergraduate and postgraduate for students interesting in combining skills in Management and business in order to get a full spectrum of new skills and knowledge in order to become effective and professional managers of the business industry.
Business Administration has been ranked the most sought study in the world, a survey made by other Universities, showed that a graduate from a business School earns an average of $45,200 (NACE Salary Survey).
Did you know that Switzerland Management Education has been ranked 1 worldwide by the World Economic Forum?, If you are interested in Business Administration and want to be a future manager or get a better position, then you should apply today to Study with us. All our study programs are made for you to be able to finish within one academic year if you have a higher diploma from another accredited school.
At the end of the Bachelor course, the graduates are expected to combine theory with practice and display a sound knowledge of their management industry. Students are equipped with useful business tools to enter the labor market and contribute effectively and efficiently to organizations within their chosen field. READ MORE
In our executive bachelor's programs, you will:
1. Comprehend and communicated using written and spoken English to the standard required of a postgraduate student.
2. Manage his/her academic studies in an effective manner.
3. Conduct independent research using a variety of sources in support of his/her studies.
4. Demonstrate an understanding of the role of strategic management and the development of policy and strategy, and apply this to business case studies.
5. Match marketing policies appropriate to different business environments and critically evaluate their strengths and weaknesses.
6. Select and apply a range of appropriate finance and accounting techniques.
7. Demonstrate knowledge of appropriate subject-specific vocabulary and terminology.
BBA: 3 Years Program (the last year)
The bachelor will take your leadership to the next level. In our bachelor's programs, you will:
- Lay the foundation for future for studies and professional achievement.
- Study and apply innovative research methods.
- Combine applied research and professional practice.
- Prepare to make an impact in policy and practice.
- Learn strategies to facilitate more effective, adaptable organizations and create positive change.
- Become a more innovative leader in your field.
WHY Study Bachelor at OUS.
Earning a Bachelor can increase your EARNING POWER. With a Bachelor, you could earn $1 MILLION more than a high school Diploma. (source: lifetime earnings, U.S. Census Bureau, 2011 American Community Survey)
This study program is the 1st and the 2nd academic years of the Bachelor study program
We have 5 intakes per year. So, you can start at any month you wish.
- Duration: Three academic years
- Transfer Credits into the 2nd or the 3rd year: Available (We may evaluate your previous study if it meets our requirements, which shorts the duration one or two years )
- Age: 18 years or older
- Previous study:
- To Enter the 1st year: High school or equivalent
- To enter the 2nd year: One-Year Diploma or equivalent (Transfer credits)
- To enter the 3rd year: Two-Year Diploma or equivalent (Transfer credits)
- Study Language: this study program taught entirely in English.
- English level: IELTS or equivalent (Only for students from non-English speaking countries or students who did not study at English-speaking school)
- Study Method: Online
- Fee: Please check: Tuition Fee
Note: If you have any doubts about your suitability for this study program please contact us,
Note: Study fee does not include application and reservation fee (to guarantee you a study place) of 240 Euro (one-time payment and non-refundable).
European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System: this program is equivalent to 180 ECTS
European Qualifications Framework: this program is equivalent to EQF Level 6
OUS Accreditations, Quality Assurance & legalizations: Please check here