This is the 2nd step of the Bachelor (BBA) Study program. The most practical level of the course, this level introduces students to the concept and practice of business and management. Students are expected to acquire lifelong practice skills in major areas of the industry to act as a guide and resource for future study.
The study program in International Tourism and Hospitality Management is designed for students who are aspiring to hold careers in the management industry, and is comprised of four 3-month blocks; this course can help students to gain skills as well as a respected qualification that will better their chances of entering the career of their dreams. Did you know that fist Hospitality School in the world was in Switzerland? And Switzerland Management Education has been ranked 1 worldwide by the World Economic Forum?, If you are interested in Tourism or Hospitality Management and want to be a future manager or get a better position, then you should apply today to Study with us. All our study programs are made for you to be able to finish within one academic year. Around 60% of Tourism, hotel and restaurants business said that TRAINING/Part-Time Job during the study had a beneficial effect on staff retention. By 2017, the hotel and tourism industry is expected to generate 262.000.000 jobs, approx. 1 in every 10 jobs worldwide. READ MORE
This study program is the 1st and the 2nd academic years of the Bachelor study program
We have 5 intakes per year. So, you can start at any month you wish.
- Duration: Two academic years
- Transfer Credits into the 2nd year: Available (We may evaluate your previous study if it meets our requirements)
- Age: 18 years or older
- Previous study: Diploma or equivalent
- Study Language: this study program taught entirely in English.
- English level: IELTS or equivalent (Only for students from non-English speaking countries or students who did not study at English-speaking school)
- Study Method: Online
- Fee: Please check: Tuition Fee
Note: If you have any doubts about your suitability for this study program please contact us,
Note: Study fee does not include application and reservation fee (to guarantee you a study place) of 240 Euro (one-time payment and non-refundable).
European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System: this program is equivalent to 120 ECTS
European Qualifications Framework: this program is equivalent to EQF Level 5
OUS Accreditations, Quality Assurance & legalizations: Please check here
The 1st Year:
- Basics of Management
- Basics of Economics
- Connections in Business
- Basics of Business Organisations
- Mathematics in Business
- Basics to Finance
- Modern Business
- Basics of Marketing
The 2nd Year:
- Human Resources
- Customer Behavior
- Basics of Managerial Operations
- Progressive Mathematics in Business
- Managerial Economics
- Finance in Management
- Information Systems
- Marketing Performance
- Tourism and Events Management
- Gomez-Mejia, Balkin and Cardy (2015), Managing Human Resources. 8th Edition, Pearson Education
- Noe R. (2016) Human Resource Management. 10th edition. McGraw-Hill Education
- Schiffman L. (2014). Consumer Behaviour, 11th edition. Pearson.
Basics of managerial Operations
- Stevenson W.J. (2014) Operations Management 12th Edition. McGraw-Hill
- Helzer J. (2013). Operations Management 11th edition. Pearson
Progressive Mathematics in Business
- David R. Anderson (2015). Quantitative Methods for Business 13th edition. South-Western College
- Swift L. (2015) Quantitative Methods for Business, Management and Finance 2nd edition. Palgrave Macmillan.
- Oakshott, L. (2012). Essential Quantitative Methods: For Business, Management and Finance, 5th Edition. Palgrave MacMillan.
- Froeb L. (2015) Managerial Economics 4th Edition. Cengage Learning.
- Baye M. (2013) Managerial Economics & Business Strategy 8th Edition. McGraw-Hill Education.
Finance in Management
- Birgham E.F. (2016) Financial Management: Theory & Practice 15th edition. South-Western College
- Brooks R. (2015) Financial Management: Core Concepts 3rd editio. FT Pearson.
- Laudon K.(2015) Management Information Systems: Managing the Digital Firm 14th edition. Pearson.
- Ballzan P. (2012). M: Information Systems 2nd edition. McGraw-Hill/Irwin.
- Kotler, Keller, (2015), Marketing Management, 15th edition, FT. Pearson
- Marshall G. (2015) Marketing Management 2nd Edition. McGraw-Hill Education.
- Hill (2014), International Business: Competing in the Global Marketplace, 10th edition, McGraw-Hill