Advance Your Expertise at OUS
Connect with learners and leaders just like you in our online associate bachelor's programs. You will go as far as your mind will take you as a diploma or associate bachelor's student at OUS.
The Swiss Diploma (Year 1) or Associate of Bachelor's of Business Administration signifies the first level of achievement in any academic discipline. In our executive bachelor's programs, you will:
- Develop and practice innovative research methods.
- Earn the highest quality of education.
- Achieve the expertise to publish in peer-reviewed journals.
- Become a successful researcher and professional.
Associate Bachelor's Diploma/ Swiss Diploma: 2 years/ 1 year
The Swiss diploma/associate bachelor's diploma will take your leadership to the next level. In our bachelor's programs, you will:
- Lay the foundation for future for studies and professional achievement.
- Study and apply innovative research methods.
- Combine applied research and professional practice.
- Prepare to make an impact in policy and practice.
- Learn strategies to facilitate more effective, adaptable organizations and create positive change.
- Become a more innovative leader in your field.
This study program is the 1st and the 2nd academic years of the Bachelor study program
We have 5 intakes per year. So, you can start at any month you wish.
- Duration: Two academic years
- Transfer Credits into the 2nd year: Available (We may evaluate your previous study if it meets our requirements)
- Age: 18 years or older
- Previous study: Diploma or equivalent
- Study Language: this study program taught entirely in English.
- English level: IELTS or equivalent (Only for students from non-English speaking countries or students who did not study at English-speaking school)
- Study Method: Online
- Fee: Please check: Tuition Fee
Note: If you have any doubts about your suitability for this study program please contact us,
Note: Study fee does not include application and reservation fee (to guarantee you a study place) of 240 Euro (one-time payment and non-refundable).
European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System: this program is equivalent to 120 ECTS
European Qualifications Framework: this program is equivalent to EQF Level 5
OUS Accreditations, Quality Assurance & legalizations: Please check here
The 1st Year:
- Basics of Management
- Basics of Economics
- Connections in Business
- Basics of Business Organisations
- Mathematics in Business
- Basics to Finance
- Modern Business
- Basics of Marketing
The 2nd Year:
- Human Resources
- Customer Behavior
- Basics of Managerial Operations
- Progressive Mathematics in Business
- Managerial Economics
- Finance in Management
- Information Systems
- Marketing Performance
- Gomez-Mejia, Balkin and Cardy (2015), Managing Human Resources. 8th Edition, Pearson Education
- Noe R. (2016) Human Resource Management. 10th edition. McGraw-Hill Education
- Schiffman L. (2014). Consumer Behaviour, 11th edition. Pearson.
Basics of managerial Operations
- Stevenson W.J. (2014) Operations Management 12th Edition. McGraw-Hill
- Helzer J. (2013). Operations Management 11th edition. Pearson
Progressive Mathematics in Business
- David R. Anderson (2015). Quantitative Methods for Business 13th edition. South-Western College
- Swift L. (2015) Quantitative Methods for Business, Management and Finance 2nd edition. Palgrave Macmillan.
- Oakshott, L. (2012). Essential Quantitative Methods: For Business, Management and Finance, 5th Edition. Palgrave MacMillan.
- Froeb L. (2015) Managerial Economics 4th Edition. Cengage Learning.
- Baye M. (2013) Managerial Economics & Business Strategy 8th Edition. McGraw-Hill Education.
Finance in Management
- Birgham E.F. (2016) Financial Management: Theory & Practice 15th edition. South-Western College
- Brooks R. (2015) Financial Management: Core Concepts 3rd editio. FT Pearson.
- Laudon K.(2015) Management Information Systems: Managing the Digital Firm 14th edition. Pearson.
- Ballzan P. (2012). M: Information Systems 2nd edition. McGraw-Hill/Irwin.
- Kotler, Keller, (2015), Marketing Management, 15th edition, FT. Pearson
- Marshall G. (2015) Marketing Management 2nd Edition. McGraw-Hill Education.
- Hill (2014), International Business: Competing in the Global Marketplace, 10th edition, McGraw-Hill